my son came home today and told me his class was made to stand cos they were too noisy
they all had to write reflections...
his went something like this...
it was a bright and sunny morning..when i arrived in class...everybody was standing up...i stood up too, to keep them company....was disappointed that i had missed all the action....
i was appalled that he was so facetious... what kind of a reflection is that, i asked?...
his reply..what do you want me to feel remorseful about mum...i didnt even know why i was standing....sigh..i just hope i don get a phone call from his teacher
anyway - this reminds me - of another student a few years back
he was a perpetual late comer
the discipline teacher - a chinese language teacher - made him write a reflection
(this is a personal opinion and does not represent the view of the college or the brave discipline teachers - now you know why i need to password protect my site -
i really dont know whose grand idea it is - but to make a moody and half awake 18 year old write reflections on why he is late, is certainly not something i would consider for the BEST PRACTICES AWARD!)
anyway, this teacher came up to me - mag ah! i ask you something ah...
you think this boy is trying to act farrrnnyy or not?
i ask him to write reflection - he write until like this...
this is what he had written...
I CONFESS TO ALMIGHTY GOD
AND TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
THAT I HAVE SINNED THROUGH MY OWN FAULT
IN MY THOUGHTS AND IN MY WORDS
IN WHAT I HAVE DONE AND WHAT I HAVE FAILED TO DO
AND I ASK BLESSED VIRGIN MARY AND ALL THE ANGELS AND SAINTS
AND YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO PRAY FOR ME TO THE LORD OUR GOD
When I read it, i bent double laughing...told her it is a catholic prayer
it was really hilarious!!!
and she kept going -
i think i have to report him right...what you think...
told her to leave him alone...
i still cant stop laughing thinking about this fellow!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment